Sunday, July 8, 2012

Why I Just Love Glass

My love for glass goes back many years ago, when I was visiting Europe and some other parts of the world. I was enamored with the beautiful glass art that I saw on my voyages. When I came back to lovely Saskatoon, Saskatchewan in 2008, I started my business, wanting to share my passion for artistic glass work with others. So I purchased my first kiln, and decided to try it for myself. Today,four years later Castle Designer Glass has earned the reputation for creating custom designer glassworks that will get people talking about our customers, for the right reasons. We're well known for our innovative approach to glasswork, and we have most recently added the extremely practical and versatile glass whiteboards that can be installed in different interior spaces, including offices, board rooms, schools or hospitals. Our glass whiteboards come are manufactured in two ways 1) back painting the glass white or 2) sandblasting the glass. We also frame it with some shiny hardware to make it standout. Our glass whiteboards are highly functional and pleasing to the eye. I guess that the educational philosophy behind our the glass whiteboards is that the more students like their surroundings, the more they'll be motivated to learn. And cleaning is a snap, using mild detergents will keep your glass whiteboard stain free! Designer glass is a stunning way to add value and distinction to any space. It is a diverse material that can be used in door inserts, dining tables, countertops, wall décor and feature walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment