Saturday, June 30, 2012

Using Your Entrance to Attract Customers

I was doing some online surfing the other day and I came across this great photo of the Artifacts retail shop by that was designed by Taiwanese interior designers Michelle Wei and Cheng Chia Hao. a http://retaildesignblog.net/tag/glass-doors/. They created a futuristic shopping gallery with nine rotating glass doors at the clothing store's entrance. I thought to myself "Self...that`s what I call myself when I'm asking tough questions, this is a really creative use of glass to give the store a WOW factor. It gets people to stop and take notice and it highlights the merchandise. By letting people look in the store, they know exactly what they're getting. " And that's where I realized that although they used out-of-the box thinking. There's no questioning who the star of the show is - the brand. But the objective of the entrance is to be inviting and get the customer to take the next step. If you let them see everything at the front entrance, they won't bother walking in the store. By using glass creatively and artistically you can have the best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment